Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Simple Women's Messenger Mary Jane

Cheap Simple Women's Messenger Mary Jane Discount Review Shop





*Note: Price of the product may not be the latest update. You can check current price at this button.


Available at Amazon

Cheap "Simple Women's Messenger Mary Jane" Discount Review Shop





"Simple Women's Messenger Mary Jane" Feature


  • Ortholite footbed



"Simple Women's Messenger Mary Jane" Overview


I have BLC certified leather uppers. I have full grain leather linings. I have an Ortholite footbed. I have cork and recycled EVA midsoles. My outsoles are made of natural rubber and recycled car tires. My outsole logo detail is made of recycled metal alloys. I have 100% post consumer paper pulp foot forms. I ship to you in our totally state-of-the-art/back-to-the-future post-consumer recycled box.


"Simple Women's Messenger Mary Jane" Specifications


Your style is classic and cute, but comfort and a conscience are important, too. You can have it all with the Messenger mary jane, part of Simple's Planet Walkers line. Its rich leather upper is BLC-certified and its leather and natural fiber linings, cork and recycled EVA midsole, and natural and recycled rubber outsole combine to deliver eco-friendly breathability, cushioning, and support.






*Note: Price of the product may not be the latest update. You can check current price at this button.


Available at Amazon

Cheap "Simple Women's Messenger Mary Jane" Discount Review Shop

Friends Link : Juniors Loafers Sale

No comments:

Post a Comment